Monday, January 20, 2014

The Lil Loxton Bump ~ Week 14


Dear Baby Loxton,

The weeks just seem to go by way too fast!

Every day since finding out we are having you just feels like a lot of hurry up, we better get everything in order before the big day when you arrive and then a lot of wait, wait to feel you move, wait to find out if you are a boy or a girl...but hey, we have gotten this far which is just another blessing to add to the list of our blessings which YOU are top of!

This week you're apparently the size of a lemon! Besides mom's bleeding gums, sleepless nights and weight gain, everything is just golden! We can't wait for you to make your appearance but you can't blame us we are SO excited! I still haven't felt you move yet but hopefully I will soon.


I am so anxious to find out if you are a boy or a girl but that we have to wait a few more weeks for that.

PS: Hope Dad didn't wake you with his off key singing this weekend, he hasn't got the best singing voice he he he but he sure loves to talk and sing to you.

Love you already.

Your Mom






14 Weeks

 How far along: 14 weeks

Baby fun facts: Baby Loxton is stretching out from head to bottom he/she measures close on 9cm this week, weighs roughly 42 grams...about the size of a lemon. He/she is starting to develop an ultra-fine, downy covering of hair all over his/her body called lanugo.

Pregnancy weight gain: Haven't weighed myself this week. To be honest I am too afraid to get on the scale. GROWING by the day!


Sleep: Sleeping, yes man...two great nights sleep out of a seven day week...we are getting somewhere and I swear it is because of this pregnancy pillow Wayne bought me!

Food cravings: Nope, unless you count my routine cheese and crackers for my morning snack and Iced water...it has to be crushed ice or water frozen slightly in the freezer.

Food aversions: Same same as last week

Gender: Stay tuned

Highlight of the week: Getting my pregnancy pillow. This is the BEST invention since sliced bread! Ladies do yourself a favour and invest in one of these pregnant or not pregnant who cares.

Movement: Nope nothing....I am so anxious to feel Baby move. Sometimes when I lay still I think I may be feeling something but I am sure this is simply my imagination because I want to experience that so badly. I am dieing to feel what it feels like!

What am I looking forward to: Some more energy.

What I miss the most: I guess I miss training like I used to, this lack of energy is kind of getting to me.

Worried about: My list is too long but I am just trying not to let "the list" bother me...Happy mom = Happy Baby

Most excited about: Feeling good again and finding out the sex of Baby Loxton at our next scan...can that day just hurry up already.

Making use of: Bio-Oil, PregoMega Plus, Vitamin C, Supashape Diet Whey, USN Pure Protein, BCAA's, Pegasus Sleep.