Saturday, January 18, 2014

Pregnancy Eating Plan

From now on I will be trying my utmost best to stick to the following way of eating. I have tried to stick to this routine as much as possible thus far but then there have been those days where the only thing I could eat were carbs.TERRIBLE.

I find I need to eat every two hours to avoid the nausea.

Full tummy = Happy mommy and Happy baby.SIMPLE.


I no longer drink coffee, says the coffee addict, so I drink Rooibos Tea most of the time. I try to drink 2-3L of water per day(it has to be iced water from the freezer - another "craving"), I already pee about 1000 times a day so I don't need more than 3L to assist me with this matter.

I have eaten a few more "junk" meals than I should have, as I explained, carbs and oily food were my best buddies but I will now limit my intake of a "cheat meal" to once a week.

Nothing much should change as long as I eat 300 extra calories per day and if I find myself hungry have a healthy snack. :)

The main thing is - I need to listen to my body (and the baby) and feed it accordingly.