Monday, August 31, 2015

Biskop Trappies ~ aka The Stairs of Death

I have been meaning to do this post for some time now but just haven't gotten around to doing it!


This stair case, as i like to refer to them as...The stairs of Death (Ok Ok I over exaggerate just little) are situated in Clifton, between 1st and 2nd beach above Victoria Road.

These stairs are always packed with people every day or evening of the week or weekend. It is a great way to get your daily cardio in, gets the heart pumping for sure and it is a fabulous work out for your legs and glutes...FEEL THE BURN!

It has roughly 300 steps, every time I climb these stairs I lose count or I count wrong but more than once I have counted around 300 steps so I am sticking to that and due to the fact that my fitbit watch says I have climbed 25 flights of stairs when I reach the top this makes me think that 300 is correct, 12 steps in one flight x 25 = 300...BOOM!

Not only is this a fab work out but the views are AH-mazing! Go try it, get outdoors, work it and soak in your surroundings.

THIS stair case is definitely good for your soul!