Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Our Maternity Shoot

I am loving the pictures we had taken in the month of May at the Kirstenbosch forest in Cape Town.

We originally had it planned for the Saturday but as Mother Nature would have it, it stormed a few days and the night before our shoot. I was so bummed and I couldn't imagine prancing around the forest knee high in mud with a massive belly and the photographer Samantha from Sunkissed Studio agreed!

We opted to watch the weather and move the shoot to the Sunday. The weather seemed to work with us (YAY) but I was still concerned that the pictures may not come out that nice as the ground and trees were still a bit wet and well I of course felt "whale-like" and swollen; but obviously my worries were pointless....they came out great!

This isn't the first shoot that we have done with Samantha so it is my own stupidity for worrying so much, as I knew we were in good hands...she did a fantastic job!

On the day we had a few laughs, I am sure Sam will agree...me with my rather large belly not as quick and agile as I used to be and Wayne with his bad back from the car accident he had, had the week before were not the best combination and helping each other up off the floor at times was just too hilarious for words!

All in all it was a great maternity session...have a look for yourself...these are some of my favorites...reminds me of some sort of Fairy tale...

 













~ The End ~