Friday, May 02, 2014

My beautiful Baby Shower

So where do I begin...this was one of the most special occasion's in my life and one I thought I wouldn't be having for many years to come. My Baby Shower breakfast was held at the beautiful Cassia Nitida Venue over looking a gorgeous view!

My mom took it upon herself to arrange everything and each tiny detail was just perfect! She was helped on the day by Lauren from POP! Events who assisted with the stationery items and setting up of the sweet table.

No amount of words would ever be enough to express how thankful I am that this day was made so special JUST FOR ME!

This day reminded me of just how truly blessed I am to have such wonderful family and friends.

As I have said above, everything was perfect from the invites sent out...



to the decor, to the sweet table, to the baby wishes when we let off the balloons into the sky...and the GIFTS...Oh my word - SPOILT is a slight understatement.

To Monique my dear friend, thank you for helping my mom and to another dear friend Leigh-ann, once again thank you for the delicious cupcakes you made for the sweet table.

To my mom, Michelle...I love you and you certainly outdid yourself yet again! Baby Loxton and I are so blessed to have you in our lives.

I will let the pictures that Taryn Nicol took of this special occasion speak for themselves...


























































Thank you to each and every one of you for making it a day I will never forget, for spoiling Baby Loxton and I and for just being a part of my life!