Monday, May 19, 2014

The Lil Loxton Bump ~ Week 31

Dear Baby Loxton,

I know, I know I am a bit behind with these....I don't have a real excuse for this. I have been extremely busy at work and working late most evenings BUT that doesn't constitute as an excuse...I guess being busy at work + third trimester = lazy and zero motivation!

The weekend we met up with Aunty Kerry at Treats, a little coffee shop in Durbanville and oh my gosh the cake was AH-mazing! Cheesecake of all things, your mom is not a cheesecake fan but since being pregnant with you, I love cheesecake - go figure?!

Your movements are getting really intense and a lot more these days which I am guessing means you are running out of space in there. I wish I could talk to you and find out how you doing in there but I know we will have plenty of time to "talk" when you are born. I don't mean to sound impatient but it feels like that day is forever away.

We are officially in the single digits though as far as weeks go....SO crazy right...it blows my mind every time I think about it.

As much as I want to have you here, in my arms, rest nicely in there my Lil man...just for a little while longer.

All my love

Your Mom



31 Weeks
How far along: 31 weeks
Baby fun facts: Baby is the size of a pineapple this week. My boy feels like he could be about the size of two pineapples next to one another lol...I am feeling BIG. All five of his senses are in working order and his irises now react to light - how cool is that! Such a little miracle in such a BIG boy!
 Pregnancy weight gain: All I am going to say is I can feel my stomach has gotten bigger but I am still not weighing myself.

Sleep:  Still nothing. To be honest this has gotten even less due to the Pubic bone pain and coccyx pain I am experiencing now....terrible, just terrible.

Food cravings:  No, I just want to eat but it feels so uncomfortable when I eat. Even a cup of coffee feels like too much right now. My food often tries to make the great escape via my throat...I often have a lil vom in my mouth - Oh the joys lol...I STILL wouldnt trade this for the world though - call me crazy.

Food aversions: No.
 
Gender: Still a boy :)

Highlight of the week: When the weekend arrived. Sounds lame right but I look forward to my weekends these days as I need to rest after my long work week. Receiving my baby shower pictures were also a highlight this week for me.
Movement: His movements are very intense and are a lot more than usual. His movements at times hurt me. No more of those cute little fluttering feelings. He full on jabs me now.
 
What am I looking forward to: My birthday next week

What I miss the most: Feeling thin :(

Worried about: The birth. I don't know what to expect and I am starting to worry again if I am going to be a good mom or if I am going to get this right!

Most excited about: SO much but especially OUR future!

Making use of: Palmers Butter,Vitamin C, Preg O mega Plus Vitamins. 
 
 Grateful for: Having a roof over my head in this COLD CPT weather