Saturday, April 19, 2014

Project Nursery Phase # 3

This phase of the nursery just really revolves around the items we have received as gifts or bought and what has arrived that we have ordered.

Not much has changed with the nursery the past two weeks as we are awaiting the arrival of the cot that we ordered so we can place it and then start working around it. It is a little bit difficult to measure where things need to be placed without the cot being put in place.

So far the compactum has arrived which we are really thrilled about! Now we can start packing the drawers and putting items in their place.

I have ordered a baby mobile and a few other items from a lady who hand makes them and these items should arrive during May month. Eeeeekk so excited! I would have loved to have made a lot more of the items for Baby Loxton's room but to be honest I just do not have the time with working full time and late evenings. I feel as though I have so much to do and such little time that I decided to leave it to the experts.

Compactum that we received as a gift from my mom and grandmother

Other items that we received or bought so far are as follows:


Counting down the days for the cot to arrive so we can start putting up the shelves and positioning picture frames etc. around the room.

At the moment I feel as though the nursery project has come to a standstill and I am itching to just get it done so I can start packing hospital bags and all that jazz.

One would think this child is arriving in three weeks but *sigh* he is not. I just like to have all my ducks in a row.