Saturday, May 17, 2014

Project Nursery Phase # 4 ~ final touches

We have been waiting for the last few custom made bits and pieces to arrive so we can put them up on the walls in the nursery.

I am not the most patient person so this has KILLED me ( tick tock, tick tock). So far most of the items have arrived but I am still waiting on one wall Vinyl which seems to be more tricky to create than we had imagined. We have gotten someone to draw a picture of what we wanted and now we are just waiting to see how the vinyl print turns out...holding thumbs.

Here are some pictures of the last few finishing touches and once the last Vinyl arrives, I shall take final pictures of the nursery to post them here on my blog for you all to see.








So Wayne put the final touches into the nursery like the champ I know him to be...I am SO in love with him!

1.  He hung up the mobile
2.  He put up the vinyl quote on the wall
3.  Hung up the star banner by the window
4.  Hung up the picture that our neighbor Aunty Natalie made for us.
5.  Stuck up baby's name on the wall (we are not revealing his name until he is born so I won't show
     you a picture of that just yet.)
6.  and he installed the wall heater for our baby boy to keep him warm this winter when he is born.

 

So thanks my angel (Wayne). I appreciate it and I know your unborn son appreciates everything you have done for him thus far....we love you!