Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Baby Loxton's Baby Next Picks





So...I just have to share! 

I am totally in LOVE with Baby Next Clothing. A friend of mine came down from the UK and bought our Lil guy an outfit from Next and well one thing led to another and I just couldn't resist so I purchased some (ok, ok his grandmother purchased some - I just chose them) items to get the ball rolling hehehe

Purchasing on an overseas online store can really rack up your "plastic" and what I mean by that is the items may only cost you R420 but Customs here, in lovely SA will charge you a whopping R275 to just release the parcel that is technically yours because you bought and paid for it already! They are so scared you might sell it and make money...quite pathetic if you ask me.

No matter what you purchase be it R5 or R5000 they will charge you R19 handling fee and then they will add a 40% customs fee as well as add 14% vat on to that figure - something like that, I got bored listening to the customs official when he was trying to explain it - I just wanted my goods man!

Anyway, enough ranting. I got the goods and they are so darn cute! I cant wait to dress Baby Loxton in them. Deep down inside I actually want to write - I can't wait to play dress up with Baby Loxton but then you might all think I am going to be a bad mother and I think I am giving birth to a doll or something LOL

Our Lil man is going to look so handsome in these items and I can't wait to purchase some more of their clothing...I have to control myself otherwise I might purchase one of each item they have on-line!


I think I have an obsession with stars - this poor child

These lil high tops are just to die for and are going to look SO cool with his jeans Aunty Catherine bought and his Jacket Aunty Leigh-ann bought!