Monday, April 28, 2014

The Lil Loxton Bump ~ Week 28

Dear Baby Loxton,


This week was another busy one! We had lunch with Aunty Juanita and you were showered with lots and lots of love at my Baby Shower my baby boy! Your grandmother put together an amazing Baby Shower. It was a pastel colored, Ellie theme, breakfast that she hosted at Ntida Wine Farm ~ everything was just so pretty and perfect!

It was so much fun to be with friends and family and I cannot wait for you to meet everyone.

I haven't been feeling that great lately. Suffering with headaches and my vision is really blur but the Doctor says it is just due to the pregnancy. Due to water retention I have swelling of the cornea which is causing my blurred vision and it will go back to normal once you are here. I am happy about that because when you are here I do not want to miss one little thing!

On another positive note you have been extremely active this week which makes me really, really happy. Stay happy and healthy my little champ!
 
Love

Your mom



28 Weeks
How far along: 28 weeks

Baby fun facts: He is able to open and blink his eyes and turn his head in my uterus if he notices a continuous light shining from the outside.
 
Pregnancy weight gain:I feel pretty much the same as last week just my tummy seems larger - much larger!

Sleep: Not with these headaches I have been experiencing.

Food cravings: None.

Food aversions: Nothing really.

Gender: Baby boy!

Highlight of the week: Most definitely my Baby Shower - it was amazing!

Movement: LOADS! It is as if he has found his legs and arms this week and realized what to do with them.


What am I looking forward to: Meeting this little guy and holding him tight! I can't wait to kiss his little feet (or big feet)!

What I miss the most: The gym!

Worried about: Ag, when do I not worry LOL

Most excited about: Our maternity shoot next weekend! Yay!


Making use of: Palmers Butter,Vitamin C, Preg O mega Plus Vitamins. 

Grateful for: My mom for all she did to make my baby shower so perfect - I love you! My gran for helping my mom financially with the baby shower. Monique for helping out with the baby shower and on the day,Leigh-ann for the delish cupcakes she made for my shower and lastly everyone who attended my baby shower and bought such amazing gifts, I am SO grateful to you all - you ALL rock and have a very special place in my heart!