Monday, April 21, 2014

The Lil Loxton Bump ~ Week 27

Dear Baby Loxton,

This week was magical! We got to see your cuteness on a 4D scan. You sure have your Daddy's mouth little guy. Your chubby cheeks are adorably cute!

4D Scan Picture
We brought along your grandmother and your great grandparents and seeing their faces light up and your great grandma Sandra nearly punching your great gramps right off his wheel chair in excitement when she saw you on the screen...was PRICELESS!

Your great gramps is very ill as I have mentioned before and we are praying every day that you get to meet him but I know seeing you on that screen this week made his heart melt and that made me SO happy inside. He is convinced that you look just like him, lol, he was even checking himself out in the elevator mirror after the scan confirming that you in fact look just like him.

Stay cozy inside my ever growing belly little one.

You know who loves you and I cannot wait to see your handsome face in person.

Love

Your mom


27 Weeks

How far along: 27 weeks (Third Trimester)

Baby fun facts: From last week to this week our little guy is now weighing 1260grams! He now has eyebrows and eyelashes and his hair is growing everyday - wonder what colour hair he will have?
 
Pregnancy weight gain: I decided for my own sanity I would no longer be weighing myself and I would just continue to watch what I eat instead of watching the scale climb.

Sleep: Not much at all.

Food cravings: None.

Food aversions: Nothing really. I have managed to stomach some lettuce and tomato - progress!

Gender: A bouncing baby boy!

Highlight of the week: Seeing my grandfathers face light up when he saw Baby Loxton on the 4D Scan. Seeing our little guy and seeing my grandfathers face brought tears to my eyes.

Movement: Not a lot this week.

What am I looking forward to: My Baby Shower next week! My mom has been so busy with preparation for this because I know she wants to make it perfect for her girl.

What I miss the most: My old body and energy levels.

Worried about: No use worrying.

Most excited about: My baby shower as I mentioned above.


Making use of: Palmers Butter,Vitamin C, Preg O mega Plus Vitamins.

Grateful for: My mother and all that she has done and is doing for Wayne, Baby Loxton and I! Love you mom!