Thursday, March 13, 2014

The moment you have all been waiting for...

We are SO proud to announce that we are having a.....

It's a BOY!
Baby Boy!!!! (No mistaking this at all after he flashed us his crown jewels)

A "Lil Wayne" as my friend Cat put it...LOL....I sure hope he looks nothing like the rap artist Lil Wayne hehehe! If he looks as handsome as his daddy then I will be smiling from ear to ear.

We are over the moon! SO. IN. LOVE, the list is endless!

Seeing our little baby boy today again on the scan was nothing short of a miracle. It really warmed our hearts to see him stretching, kicking his legs and even pouting - yes he has the whole Wayne pout going on already ~ HILARIOUS!!!

Doctor is happy with the way he is growing, he is all arms and legs, one tall baby! I wonder who he takes after (Sarcasm intended). All measurements are spot on according to his gestation age except his arms and legs, they are slightly above average.

Doctor says there is no doubting that this baby takes after his parents with the height! Hell I even think baby has my nose...poor child!

We are so excited, we cannot wait to meet OUR little man!