Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Shopping up a storm for Baby Loxton

Considering the fact that everyone had already been shopping their hearts out for our Little Guy, Wayne and I started to feel slightly "left out".

We had decided not to shop until we were 100% sure he was in actual fact a HE. The minute we found out for sure there was no holding us back - we went shopping!

Keep in mind I already have an entire cupboard full of clothing for him from friends and family members, so much so that I am not sure where I am going to put all of the stuff -nightmare.....but do not get me wrong, we are SO grateful and we will never complain about him being spoilt - EVER!

Below are just some of the items that Wayne and I have already bought, note  - I say some because if I had to put all the items on here, I may bore you to death and we could be here forever and a day.