Monday, March 24, 2014

Project Nursery Phase #1

SO exciting! We have started with our little guy's nursery.

We had to fill the holes and cracks with polyfilla and then wait for this to dry. Once dry we could start sanding and then get our paint on.
    Messy job.

    Heavy concentration happening over here.

    Mommy to be hard at work - sanding.



    Don't be fooled by this Smile.

    I may be smiling in the picture above, but do not be fooled once we started painting and Wayne thought it would be funny to paint me instead of the wall, I wasn't in the happiest of moods, lol forgive me but I hate getting messy - such a girl!

    Daddy getting his paint on.
    Please note: How tall is Wayne? No ladder required - hilarious! And we wonder why our little guy is slightly taller than average already :-/

    Being funny, as always.

    First coat complete :)

    It took us two days to complete this but we are so excited that it is now done. Now we just can't wait to do Phase #2 or just hurry up and finish the entire lot! I need to learn this thing they call patience!




    Phase #1, three coats later = Complete.