Monday, March 03, 2014

Halfway Mark! The Lil Loxton Bump ~ Week 20

Dear Baby Loxton,

WOW! This is halfway for us!

Whoohoo I am so excited...another 20 weeks to go my little angel! Well that is if you are not too comfy in there and decide to stay a little bit longer before you grace us with your presence!

This week you have been moving around like crazy in there. I thought that when I felt you move for this first time, that was nothing short of amazing but this week dad got to feel you move! Oh em gee he was so thrilled! Such an amazing experience for us to feel you move and know you are ok in there.

I won't lie, it feels rather strange to feel you move around in my tummy but I just absolutely love it!

BEST. FEELING. EVER!

We love you little one,




Your Mom



 
20 Weeks
 
How far along: 20 weeks

Baby fun facts: Baby is weighing about 300grams this week and is roughly 25cm long from head to heel! After 20 weeks, baby is measured from head to heel and not head to bottom. This is because a baby's legs are curled up against his torso during the first half of pregnancy and very hard to measure. Baby is the size of a banana, I am sure they mean a large banana.

Pregnancy weight gain: Gained 500grams since last week - 7.5kg up now in total!

Sleep:Still not having such a comfy sleep due to that pain I am experiencing. If I lay on my left or right side it feels as though my stomach may rip away from the sides - SO weird and sort of painful.

Food cravings: Nope!

Food aversions: Nope!

Gender: One more week to go!

Highlight of the week: Celebrating Juanita's Birthday with her at Stardust - it was SO much fun and so great to see her again. Spending time with the family at my brothers farewell family lunch.


Movement: All the time now. Baby Loxton put on a show when he/she kicked Wayne's hand so hard this week...lol we are sure it was a running kick lol

What am I looking forward to: Becoming a mom!

What I miss the most: Everything I miss I can have in 20 weeks time...I will not die!

Worried about: Nothing.

Most excited about: Meeting our little one!

Making use of: Bio-Oil, PregoMega Plus, Vitamin C, USN Pure Protein, BCAA's, Pegasus Sleep and my PREGGI PILLOW.

Grateful for: SO much, especially the opportunity to become a mom. At the age of 30, I started to believe this would never become a reality. WOW - I am blessed! I have the best friends, the best family and of course I am so grateful for Wayne, he is my rock.