Monday, February 24, 2014

The Lil Loxton Bump ~ Week 19






Dear Baby Loxton,

My little angel, we have had a great week! Besides how big my tummy is getting I can tell you sure are growing, because I am really hungry lately...like ALL.THE.TIME!

Yes, ok lately I have been a little emotional too but you can't blame me...I definitely feel a lot better in this second trimester though, these weeks have been the best so far!I even FELT YOU MOVE!!

Words will never be able to describe that moment! On Saturday I was laying reading a book and I felt something but I really couldn't be sure so I just ignored it but then on Sunday in Church - you kicked that I felt my hand move and my tummy shake...a tear ran down my cheek ( yes I have been rather emotional as you know) when I realised it was really YOU and all my worrying has been for nothing as you were just chilling out until now!

Honestly, it was the coolest thing I have ever felt and the most special moment in my life!

Lots of love!



Your Mom



19 Weeks
How far along: 19 weeks

Baby fun facts: Baby is weighing about 200grams this week and is roughly 15cm long from head to bottom! Baby's hearing is well developed now so he/she can hear us talk - SO awesome!

Pregnancy weight gain: 7kg now in total and climbing, so 370grams per week so far if you break it down. Decided to stop stressing and just enjoy my time being pregnant. I will say I am probably gaining due to the lack of exercise! Exercising three times per week or when I feel like it is just not good enough anymore! NEED TO GET MY ACT TOGETHER, no matter how tired I am!

Sleep: I have never been the best sleeper but having this pregnancy pillow does help somewhat. I have been feeling a tad bit uncomfortable lately though. No matter which side I lay on I feel pain, not a bad pain but I can only put it down to perhaps my uterus stretching to make more room for baby.

Food cravings: No, I am just hungry 24/7! I literally need to eat every two hours and if I miss that two hour mark you can guarantee that my stomach WILL be grumbling!

Food aversions: No major food aversions anymore. I am eating little bits of chicken every now and then.

Gender:We will find out soon!

Highlight of the week: Feeling YOU move!


Movement: Felt baby kick and from that day onwards I now feel baby move around 4am, 11am and around bed time. The movement is still subtle at the moment - I assume baby likes to be chilled like Wayne but when he is feeling feisty - I will feel a massive thud! Could we have a little future football star in there?! So cool but weird at the same time!

What am I looking forward to: I can't wait for Wayne to feel baby move! I am SO excited!

What I miss the most: Besides sushi and my normal clothes fitting - nothing much.

Worried about: Nothing this week. I am being more hopeful and trusting of late.

Most excited about: Finally buying items for baby's room so we can get our decorate on!

Making use of: Bio-Oil, PregoMega Plus, Vitamin C, USN Pure Protein, BCAA's, Pegasus Sleep and my PREGGI PILLOW.

Grateful for: I am grateful for all the wonderful things God has given me in my life and I am not referring to material things. I am grateful for the experiences, I am a better person because of them. I think God was simply preparing me or this miracle he has now blessed Wayne and I with...Baby Loxton.