Sunday, February 23, 2014

Little man or Little Miss?


Source of image

 
We know you have all been waiting patiently to find out if we are having a boy or a girl.

Truth be told Wayne and I have known since our 13 week nuchal scan.(sorry)

It has been tough to keep it quiet and to be honest even tougher now that I have moved my next appointment to the 13 of March, which means we will only reveal PINK or BLUE, once the doctor confirms it at that scan. The reason we decided not to announce it and rather wait until a second confirmation is that sometimes they can be wrong, very seldom but we decided to play it safe.

About 2 weeks after I found out I was pregnant I was sure of what we were having and well...you will all just have to wait another 3 weeks to find out.

PINK or BLUE, we LOVE you!

Stay tuned...