Wednesday, November 02, 2011

There will come a day when i can no longer do this....TODAY is NOT that day!

Perseverance and patience are definitely qualities I never possessed in the past but I have definitely learnt after the last 11 months to hang in there – ‘Rome was not built in one day’

Felt great at gym last night gave it my all and pushed really hard, feeling rather stiff today so I know I gave it my all. As far as morning cardio goes – I am failing in that department….TIME TO PULL UP MY SOCKS…if others can do it I have no excuse as to why I can’t and being tired isn’t a good enough excuse!

Training last night consisted of the following workout routine: - I failed to do cardio afterwards (Hanging my head in shame as I type that)

Chest and Triceps:
1.       Warm up on Incline Chest Press with NO WEIGHT only bar x 20 quick reps
Incline Chest Press 10kg – 3 sets x 12 (or more if you can)

2.       Flat bench Dumbbell Fly’s 8kg – 3 sets x 12 (or more if you can)
SUPERSET with
Side crunches with a 10kg weight

3.       Flat Bench Dumbbell Bench Press 8kg,10kg and 12kg – 3sets x 12 (or more if you can)
SUPERSET with
Peck Machine 25kg and hold the pads with your hands and push together

4.       Cable Cross overs  6sets x 12 (or more if you can)

5.       Over head Dumbbell stretch for Chest and Triceps 8kg 3 sets of 12 reps (lay on bench take weight in hand and lift it over your head backwards and stretch it out then bring it back to your chest again)
SUPERSET with
Standing Tricep Extensions 10kg flat weight– 3 sets of 12

6.       Tricep Push Downs on Machine 15kg 3 sets of 12
SUPERSET with
Overhead Rope push downs on the same machine 3 sets of 12

7.       Skull Crushers 10kg 3 sets of 12

Got home had a protein shake (YUM), showered and then dinner ------------> was reeeeaaaal YUM!


Had salad and grilled chicken