Monday, November 28, 2011

The choices we make affect the life we live...

So driving back from gym this morning at exactly 06:39, I looked in my rear view mirror only to be met by a lady in a Getz behind me stuffing her face with what looked like a pie...so early in the morning?! Was she thin-definitely not and yea who am I to preach considering I was once there 11 months ago, but it dawned on me that everything we do in life has to do with the choices we make...she might be happy eating that pie so early in the morning and hey it's her choice to do so but after 11 months of hard work,eating correctly and a complete lifestyle change my choice won't be to eat that pie cause I know the difference between right/wrong and by that I mean-what's good for my body nutritionally and what's not...It all boils down to that saying again that I love so much-eat for long term gain not short term satisfaction.

Eleven months ago I realized that complaining about how I looked was not going to change anything...I physically had to get off my ass and do something about it and make the changes to better myself. Slowly but surely I have realized how important eating healthy and looking good is to me, it has changed my life, boosted my self-esteem...I still have a far way to go but I am getting there!


Make a change, make a healthy choice, choose the stairs instead of the elevator,eat a chicken salad instead of that pie and coke. You will soon see the difference and you will be contributing to making this world a healthier place-create awareness!

Have a fabulous Monday-every new day  is another chance to change your life-I did :)