Friday, August 03, 2012

TGIF...

Day 5 of my 12 week challenge...

I won't lie I feel thinner, still suffering a bit with headaches but this Paleo eating is all part of my trial and error to find what works for me and what doesn't as you should all be doing on your journey to healthier lifestyles...try something if it doesn't work then find something that does and change it up.

Today will be dedicated to cardio and working my "Heini" as well as calves...saving LEG DAY for Sunday!

I will do 45min cardio, which will consist of walking on an incline of 15 at a pace of 5.5 with long strides so I can feel the burn in my glutes aka Heini...

Amanda Latona is definitely a fitness model favourite of mine she has a backside that could crack nuts *Facepalm* in a no homo kind of way...she is HOT and I follow her Booty/Glute Workout - this you can do twice a week say a Friday and a Monday. 


This routine will take your but from "bleh" to "bootylicious"


Thanks to the crew SN_CapeQuarter https://twitter.com/sn_capequarter for telling me about this routine, my booty at comp time was definitely toit like a toiger!


Booty Workout:

  • Leg Press (feet together): 3 sets of 10-12 reps   
  • Smith Press Lunge: 3 sets of 10-12 reps 
  • Butt Blaster: 3 drop sets of 10-15 reps, each leg 
  • Cable Kickbacks: 3 sets of 12-18 reps, each leg
  • Hip Abductor : 3 sets of 10-12 reps, 
 Finish your last set with 5 partial/short reps on all exercises to FEEL THE BURN :)