Monday, August 06, 2012

Sunday was Fun Day....Leg Training

Who had a great weekend?

I sure did, had a rather eventful one and I even managed to fit my leg training day in - what a good girl!

Feeling rather weak yesterday from the weekends events I still pushed hard and left the gym sopnat for lack of better words right now ha ha ha

....and my leg training looks a little something like this:

Legs:

  • Dumbbell Squats 5 sets of 10,8,8,6,4 reps
Super set with
  • Step Ups 5 sets of 10,8,8,6,4 reps per leg
  • Leg Extensions 3 sets of 12 reps per set
Super set with 
  • Lunges 3 sets of 12 reps per set 
  • Leg Curl 3 sets of 12 reps per set
Super Set with
  • Deadlifts 3 sets of 12 reps per set
  • Abductor 3 sets of 12 reps per set 
Super Set with
  • Adductor 3 sets of 12 reps per set
Finish your leg workout with one last tri-set of weighted Step ups 12 reps per leg...cant get enough exercise in to round off your booty ladies and SUMMER is COMING!

If you are not soaking wet after your leg workout do not leave the gym....go back inside and do it all over again because you must have done something wrong :-P



So that concludes a weeks training at the gym and I hope by me sharing my exercise routine you are left feeling less lost in the gym like I used to when I first started out.

REMEMBER: Everyone has to start somewhere and not everyone knows everything either so if you are unsure ASK, that is the only way I managed to learn, it is daunting to ask someone at the gym for help or how to do a certain exercise but if you don't ask you may be doing it wrong which could mean you won't get the results you are hoping for or you could end up hurting yourself and having an injury means time off gym and we don't want that now do we!