Friday, August 03, 2012

Day 3 Evening Training...and then some

Eeeeek! A bit behind so let me do a quick catch up...like a 3 in 1 manouver over here!

So day three's training continued with a 5km run then Chest and Triceps (remember I increase the weight for each set I do)

Chest:

  • Flat Dumbbell Bench Press 4 sets  of 10,8,8,6 reps
  • Incline Dumbbell Bench Press 3 sets of 8,8,6 reps
  • Peck Deck Machine 3 sets of 8,8,6 reps
  • Dumbell Flys 2 sets of 10 reps
  • Dumbbell Pullover 2 sets of 10 reps 

Triceps:

  • Tricep Pushdowns 4 sets of 10,8,8,6 reps
  • Tricep Bench Dips 3 sets of 10 reps
  • Tricep Kick Backs 3 sets of 10 reps
  • Tricep Overhead extensions 3 sets of 10 reps

If your arms don't feel like jelly...you haven't worked them hard enough Bro :-P

I have been showing a friend of mine the ropes at gym and I decided to show her the AB Ripper after our Chest and Tri training - BIG BIG BIG mistake today is Friday and I am still unable to even smile as I swear it pulls my abdominals and I feel as tho tears start to form in my eyes HA HA HA!!!

Note to self: One session of AB Ripper per day is ALL you need Tarrin!

So that concluded Day 3's training!