Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Happy Hump Day




Happy Hump Day!

Start your day the right way...eat your breakfast! I chose to start my day with some power oats
  • 30g Rolled oats
  • Sweetener
  • 1 Scoop of Vanilla Whey Protein
  • 1 Tbspn of Almond Nut Butter
  • 3 Strawberries
Delish!

Breakfast is a must-do meal, it curbs cravings and gives me the energy I need to tackle my day. If you are the kind of person who does not eat breakfast, make the lifestyle change. I used to be one of those people and trust me I will never look back and skip a breakfast again.

I find that most breakfast boycotters are under the impression, "If I skip breakfast, I will lose weight"..Errmmm nope. If you skip a meal it could lead to overeating later on in the day. I find often when you become hungry from skipping a meal you tend to make incorrect choices(well I know I do) and you just grab anything to satisfy your hunger at that moment and this often results in you eating more calories than you would have if you had chosen to eat an appropriate healthy breakfast.

There is no such excuse as I do not have time to eat breakfast, there are plenty food items you could eat on the go, in your car on the way to work etc.

Whatever your breakfast choice is, just eat something!


Have a FAB day!

xx