Saturday, July 30, 2016

Crumbs & Cream

Just outside of the aquarium as luck would have it there was a Crumbs & Cream food truck.

Source of image
I have been telling Wayne about these ice-cream sandwiches that everyone has been raving about and I just had to pop my Crumbs & Cream cherry!

There was a queue of people waiting to be served and poor Camden was practically drooling and at one point started to cry while pointing at a cookie that eventually I had to just ask the guy if I could please take a cookie for him and pay for it when I placed my order as he hasn't quite grasped the concept of patience.



I ordered a scoop of their caramel crunch gelato sandwiched between one of their red velvet cookies and a choc chip cookie. They have a few different cookies and different flavour gelto to choose from so the combinations are endless!


Right next to the C&C Food truck is a kiddies jungle gym...clever C&C, very clever, I am loving your thinking.

Camden played while he ate his cookie and I watched from the bench on the side that I sat on while enjoying my first experience of my Crumbs & Cream sandwich....well trying to enjoy it inbetween Camden saying "Ahhh" with his mouth wide open as he wanted my gelato. I don't blame him,it was amazing.


I highly recommend you try it if you haven't already!

Find out more about this awesome concept here.