Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Day 2 of my 12 week challenge

Suffering BIG time today...massive headache...just need to get past about day 4 and my headaches should subside along with the craving for any form of carb right now LOL...I am such a girl! Lindt chocolate would be great right about now THANKS!

So today's training involved another muscle group I love to train - BACK BABY...ok well and Biceps which I am not so crazy about as I was definitely in the back of the queue when "Guns" were handed out #BLEAK :( buuuuuut if I don't train them as hard as possible they shall stay non existent and I want a body that looks in proportion thank you!

You got to force yourself to do the things you don't want to do - like train my biceps LOL!

Back:

  • Chin Ups 2 sets 8 reps per set
  • One Arm Dumbbell row 2 sets 8 reps per set
  • Bent Over Barbell Row 2 sets 8 reps per set
  • Seated Row 3 sets 10 reps per set
  • Lat Pull Down 3 sets 10 reps for 2 sets and last set 8 reps
 Biceps:
  • In/Out Standing Dumbbell Curl 3 sets of 10 reps per set (both arms together)
  • Hammer Curls 3 sets of 10 reps per set (one arm at a time)
  • 21's 3 sets
  • Incline Dumbbell Curl 3 sets of 10 reps per set (both arms together)
  • Corkscrew Curls 3 sets of 10 reps per set (one arm at a time)
Cardio:

40 min incline walking
15 incline
6 speed

It ain't rocket science...You put 100% in...You get 100% out #SIMPLE