Monday, December 07, 2015

Family Shoot - Kirstenbosch

A fairly warm Sunday afternoon we ventured to Kirstenbosch Gardens, to meet with Marysol for a family photo session.

I was really paranoid about doing this family session as I was hoping to have lost more weight before the shoot and I was toying with the idea of postponing it but Marysol said something to me that made me change my mind. She said there are no such things as "fat photos" these are photos of life NOW. Beauty NOW. Family Now and that is not to be taken for granted as life is short and you never know how much of it you have left....I am so glad we did this shoot of our family NOW.



Marysol was there to capture Camden's birth over a year ago and this was the first time she was seeing Camden since then. Well "in the flesh" as she has seen pictures of him but the pictures just don't do the size of Camden justice. She was so shocked to see how big he had gotten in such a short space of time.

Camden being the busy bee that he is made it rather difficult to take photos as he barely sat still for one second and he kept wanting to join other groups of people that surrounded us but Marysol captured these photos that I am about to show you beautifully and you would never say that this photo shoot was hard work with our little toddler, we look so relaxed on the photos but a behind the scene's photo would have shown an entirely different story.

Enjoy x






























































I am so happy with how these photos turned out and I would HIGHLY recommend Marysol to anyone wanting to have the birth of their child documented. She offers these "Day in the Life" family sessions to her clients who have made use of her for their birth photography. Go have a look at her website.