Friday, September 16, 2011

Mr and Miss Fitness SA Competition

Trust your heart and don't be afraid to reach out to something new. Go ahead get your hopes up even if things turn out differently than you hoped/imagined. You will have tried, you will have learned, you never have to live with regrets not doing what you always wanted to.It seems to me what wears us down the most in life aren't the chances we take but the ones we don't take, the dreams we put aside, the adventure we push away. So what ever you want in life go for it!

Today I am a very proud friend - over the past 9 months I have watched my friends transform their bodies and it has been amazing to watch. I wish each and every athlete competing in today's Mr and Miss Fitness Competition the best of luck - remember you are ALL winners just by making it to this day!


Meal 1-4 Ready and Packed for me to go watch the Pre-Judging of the competition