Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hey now don't look back always look forward, stay on track...

Thursday 02 December 2010...that is the date my journey started...someone who believed I had what it takes to be something great is the exact reason I am on this journey to better my life...mind and body every damn day!


Koh Lanta Thailand October 2010



Looking back at the shape I was in on holiday in Thailand, one would wonder why on earth I ever wore a bikini or how I managed to let myself get to that but one never realises until you actually take that step and get weighed, measured and get told you have a body fat % of 39% which is that of an obese person. I was in shock and a bag of emotions at the time but right there and then there were no more excuses and no more "Yes I will start tomorrow".Being pushed to go and see my nutritionist was definitely the best thing that ever happened to me.

It has been a rough few months and I have had my ups and downs adjusting my life to this new lifestyle I now live but I think I have finally gotten the hang of it and I am on the correct path - the path to bigger and better things!

Life isnt about finding yourself - life is about creating yourself! I have been told that hard work never killed anyone and so far I'm still standing - so here's to the next few months and the rest of my life dedicated to HARD WORK!